Destiny - Library Catalog: Search the MJHS library catalog for books
Databases for research:
Newspapers & Magazines
Madison Junior High School
Books, Audio Books, DVDs, CDs: 2 weeks with one 2-week renewal
Reference Books: 1 week
- All library materials must be checked out before leaving the library.
- Returned books shall be placed in the Book Return box near the library entrance.
- Students with overdue materials may not be allowed to check out additional materials.
Overdue, Damaged, or Lost Materials
- Our library does not charge fines for overdue materials.
- Library materials overdue by more than 2 months shall be considered Lost.
- Notices regarding overdue materials may be sent by email, to homerooms, or by mail to student’s guardian.
- When a book or other library material is lost or damaged beyond repair, a charge will be issued to replace it.
- Damaged books must be returned to the library for repair. Do not attempt to repair books with tape or glue.
- Any student with financial constraints should see the librarian to discuss payment of library charges.