Skip to Content
Things to Consider
When designing an Innovation Lab for your STEAM needs you must consider a few things:
1) What your Staff & Students can integrate and produce effectively.
2) Best use of space and resources.
3) User-friendly and available.
4) What can be fiscally maintained?
Steps to make an Innovation Lab a REALITY
1) Design your space & storage needs:
Shelving allows you to organize STEAM material.
Transparent totes allow you to see inventory easily.
2) 3-D Printers: Flash Forge Printers are great starter printers & Hatchbox PLA is very cost effective.
3) Consumables for Builds: (2 Types - Reusable & Non-Reusable) A list of the items we recommend for the builds listed can be given upon request.
4) Robots & Tablets for coding.
5) Workspace: We find that tables are the best approach for STEAM builds and collaborative work.